Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tagged... I'm it!

Wow, it takes me over a month to update with a single post and now you spring this TAG on me... this was really difficult to come up with 50 things about myself, I am going to get you back Nat!

1. My maiden name is Katie Marie Canick
2. Just celebrated my 2 year wedding anniversary last Monday (April 2nd).
3. My husband's name is Michael Kenneth Wood
4. I am a reality TV junkie
5. I became obsessed with Biggest Loser Couples
6. I find myself watching re-runs of past seasons of Biggest Loser on the style channel on Monday mornings.
7. I have a bachelors degree in Early Childhood and Elementary Education.
8. I work as a benefits administrator for cafeteria plans
9. I have a small horse named Goliath (not really it is my German Shepherd but close to the same size of a small horse)
10. I am terrible about getting my hair done... I go months inbetween colors!
11. I sleep on the right side of the bed...
12. My first car was a red 2 door Honda Civic
13. I drive a red 2 door Honda Civic- not the same one!
14. Gas was $.99 a gallon when I got my dirvers license
15. I hate to grocery shop... which is why i only go about once a month
16. I shave my legs every day
17. I still shave my arms ( highschool thing that I can't stop doing!)
18.I have the most amazing baby ever!
19. I never knew I could love something or someone so much
20. I was in labor for 20 hours with Mason
21. of the 20 hours 2 1/2 of that was pushing!
22. I gained 35 punds during my pregnancy, 5 of that was the last week when I got toxemia
23. I love spending time with my family
24. I don't have a favorite holiday
25. I am half way done with this dumb tag!
26. I love taking showers... hate to get ready after taking them!
27. I am a terrible blogger
28. I just got a promotion at work
29. I play co-ed softball with my husband
30.I like to do things outside when it is warm... not really into the cold weather
31. I like seafood
34. I want to see if anyone is really paying attention, so I skipped a few numbers!
36. I loved in Seattle for 3 years
37. I have a phobia of throwing up
38. I was born March 7, 1983
37. I never check my personal email, just my work one!
38. I can't dance!
39. I pretend I know how to golf... some days are better than others!
40. Mike hates to go golfing with me becasue he always plays terrible if I am there... I think I still make him nervous... just kidding
41. I worked at Gymboree for 3 years in college
42. I met my husband while working at Costco
43. I had 3 surgerys in 2 years... apendix, gallbladder and an adhesion removed, and have video footage of all 3!
44. My mom didn't believe my dad when he called to tell her that I had appendicitis and was having surgery that night... I had cleaned my aunt Connie's house that morning!
45. I went on a Hawaiian cruise for my honeymoon.
46. I always pick out my clothes for work the night before... otherwise I will make myself late in the morning.
47. In high school I used to write down what I wore everyday in my dayplanner so I wouldn't wear the same thing twice
48. I once took 9 shots of tequilla in less than an hour and didn't even get sick... that really shows that I am my fathers daughter... I don't know if that is something to be proud of (when it comes to drinking)!
49. Deep down I really want my next baby to be a girl! (but I would be just as happy with another boy... they just aren't nearly as fun to dress!)
50. I am never doing this again!

I am tagging my sister... Ashley! This is what you get for giving me so much shit about updating my blog! Have fun with this one!

3 comments:

The Ottosen Family said...

I'm so excited to see the updated pictures. I love that little boy! He's so stinkin' cute. I will cut your hair anytime! I'm on the floor as of Wednesday. Next week I will be there Mon-Sat. The next week I will be there Tues-Sat. Anytime!
How does Mike like his hair?

AOKI CIRCUS said...

Thank you for updating. It's not really so much of a task if you just do it for 10 min every week. Do you think that working from home with two kids is any easier to update a blog? NOOOO! You've just got to do it to make the Mason fans happy! Thank you and no I don't want to be tagged, but thanks for sharing your 50 things - some of them I didn't know. See you tomorrow!

Jamie and Covie Gonzales said...

Cute family pic. Your baby is getting so big!