Friday, May 2, 2008

Sittin' and a Talkin'



So Mason really wants to make his mom feel bad for going to work. I came to pick him up at my mom's tonight after work and to my surprise he was sitting up (completely unassisted) and talking up a storm... saying da da... and I think that I may have even heard a ma ma in there too!

Here is some footage of his talking as well as a picture of him sitting up. Please don't mind his outfit, dad dressed him this morning and didn't realize that Mason is 6 months and 0-3 month clothes are a little snug!

2 comments:

The Ottosen Family said...

Michael will be so excited that he's saying da da. That is so cute. I can't believe how fast he is growing up! It was fun having you come into the school today! You looked so hot!!!!

Julie said...

How cute! I love when the husbands dress the kids.