Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mason's 5 Months... and a few weeks now!

Jeremy loves to make Mason Smile! He will make a great big brother!
(hint, hint Natalie!)

I just loved this picture!
He really wanted to rollover... just couldn't get over that arm... he is rolling now though... so watch out, can't just leave him in one place anymore!
Watching a little TV with his Daddy!
Mason's Easter outfit... he looked so old in it!

Okay, okay I know it has been a really long time since I last updated my blog. I have been a little busy between work, softball and spending time with Mason. I will do my best to not go months without updating... but no promises. I have been taking pictures with good intentions of using them for a post, but then I just get pre-occupied with something else! Mason is now 5 1/2 months and SO much fun. He just keeps getting more and more fun. This week he has discovered how to roll from his back to front so now he can roll both ways, meaning he can move from one end of the room to another by rolling. Sad for me, he isn't safe on the floor anymore! He is becoming more and more vocal these days and moves like crazy. He just wants to get down and run. He is so funny to watch in the "jonny jumper" if only I could figure out how to load video into my blog, I would share the footage from the other morning. He was jumping and spinning himself around and just laughing. And yes, he is finally laughing! I was wondering if he was ever going to do it, but he finally did!

1 comment:

gma said...

good job katie!!