Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Black Eye...

So I just got an email from Mike while I am at work... apparently Mason tripped on his way into our room and caught his eye on the corner of our bed... The results... a pretty nice shiner! As you can see from the pics, it has been a rough week! He fell down the cement stairs at grandmas... see post below... has a cold... note the boogers in his nose... and now a sweet Black Eye. Can't wait to see how it is going to look in the next couple of days, I am sure it is going to look worse before it gets better! Hopefully we don't get turned into DCFS!



4 comments:

Julie said...

Poor guy! I hate when they get big owies.

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

Poor Mason. But you do have to consider who his dad is.

The Ottosen Family said...

Poor guy... I came to my mom's house right after he had fallen down the stair and then I went to pick up my calendar today and she told me he fell off the bed! Talk about a bad week! And yes, we need to all get together soon. Maybe lunch take-out or every lunch at a Restaurant!

Cossette said...

Ohhh...how sad! It's amazing, though, how kids bounce right back up for the next adventure.