Thursday, January 22, 2009

Playing catch-up again!

So it has been over a month... one month and one day... since my last post... nothing too exciting has been going on around the Wood household which is why I have not taken the time to blog! Over the last month, Mason got his 8th tooth...finally I was starting to wonder if he was ever going to get his social six... this was a child that only had 2 teeth at his first birthday! He got a nasty staff infection all over his butt... and today learned to go down cement stairs the hard way... face first! I am really glad that I wasn't there to witness becasue I probably would have cried right along with him! Below are some pics... doesn't look nearly as bad in the pictures! Oh and if you are wondering who was there to see the fall... Grandma Cher was the unlucky one that got to do the honors! Everything seems to be just fine now... hasn't missed a beat!

The wounds...






Poor Goliath... Mason loves him so much... and he is so patient with him!


Mason has a new found fascination with boxes... and laundry baskets, everytime I turn around he is in something!


Jake wasn't quite sure that he wanted Mason to ride on the back of the 4-wheeler!

No comments: