Friday, February 6, 2009

It's True...

It really is true what they say about bad things coming in 3's... thank you to all of you who Jinxed me... or should I say Mason!It all started 2 weeks ago yesterday when Mason took a very big step off of Grandma Cher's front porch and landed face first on the concrete, then 5 days later he was running into our room, tripped and caught his eye on the corner of our bed (see post below) and to top it off with number 3... we went to the doctor yesterday to find out that Mason has RSV! I have spent the last day and a half wiping snotty noses and comforting a very emotional little boy! I have to admit, it is kind of sad that I look forward to my child being sick becasue it is the only time I get a cuddle... too bad he has to be so miserable.




Is that not the saddest face you have ever seen?

7 comments:

The Ottosen Family said...

That is the saddest little face, it just makes me want to cry! Poor little guy. I'm really sorry he's so sick. Did the Dr. Say how she thought he got it? If you need anything, please let me know.
I would love to trim up your layer, just let me know when you want to do it... I'm home all the time.

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

I'm so sorry he's sick. He looks miserable. Cherilyn said that he cries when he coughs, that's so sad. Hope he gets better soon.

Julie said...

Oh my goodness, that is so sad. Hopefully he will be feeling better soon.

AD said...

Poor little guy. I hope he gets better quickly. No fun, except you're spot on about the cuddling...they are so loving and needy when they're sick. I love it, too.

AOKI CIRCUS said...

That little face is so sad. Hopefully he gets feeling better soon! Mason we love you!

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

did you get my email inviting you to view our blog?

Anonymous said...

Cute young man, just wanted to stop by and say hey! Hope you're all doing well