Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Little Buckaroo is 2!

I can not believe that it has been 2 years since this little ball of energy came into my life! He has taught me patience, love, all about Tomas, Elmo and how to laugh. Never a dull moment with Mason around- I can't imagine what my life would be like without him! This past year has been eventful to say the very least... Mason fell down the stairs at Gmas, 3 days later tripped as he was running into our bedroom and hit his eye on the corner of the bed giving him a nasty black eye, a week later came down with RSV! Following the RSV he got an ear infection, cut the majority of his teeth... he only had 2 on his 1st Birthday, he split his head open resulting in 18 stitches and then a month later had Tubes put in! We are keeping the medical professionals profitable in this down economy! Never the less, we sure do love this little guy... I mean how can you resist this face??



Thanks to Mike's cousin McKelle for taking these pictures for me before she ventured off to Italy! I have been meaning to post these pics forever and I just keep forgetting! Thought this was the perfect post!


1 comment:

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

Happy Birthday Mason. He is quite the cutie. Seriously can't believe he's 2!!! Why does time go by so fast when you have kids? You definitely have spent some time with doctors, but he is Michael's son.