Monday, November 2, 2009

Christmas Came Early!

My cute husband can't keep a secret- so my Christmas present came early this year... I got a new camera! So to christen it, I thought I would try to capture some photos of Mason at Wheeler farm last night... it was definately a try and I will need to do a lot more trying! Not to mention that Mason was not the most cooperative!

Talking to one of the donkeys!

If you look at this picture up close- his eyes are the same color as his sweater... and you know he got those blue eyes from his Great Grandma Dorothy!

This doesn't look dangerous at all... does it?


Playing in the chicken coop... a good place for him!



I thought it would be so cute for him to have 2 cupcakes for his 2nd birthday... and notice the shirt... the pictures turned out much better in my head!


The sugar coma!





3 comments:

gma said...

Those are very cute!

Livin' Life Day-by-Day said...

Very Cute!

e.m. said...

lucky! its amazing what a nice camera will do.

he's adorable...love those blue eyes.