Saturday, September 26, 2009

Touch a Truck

Last weekend Mason and I went to the "Touch a Truck" fundraiser for the Junior League with Ashley, Tommy & Jake. They had all different kinds of trucks and I knew Mason was going to be in heaven... to my dismay, he was still not feeling quite up to par and did not enjoy it as much as I thought he would. For any of you who know my child... he is OBSESSED with "Fire Coks" he got so squeemish when I tried to get a photo on the front of the fire truck... oh well, it was worth a try! I will definately take him again next year and hope he feelds better! Here are some pics from the trucks I could get him to sit in!

Mason & Jake sitting in the Firetruck
Sitting on the front of the fire truck- if you can't tell Mason is trying to jump out of my arms!

Driving the Front Loader

It's a miracle- I got a smile!

Driving the tractor
Mason & Jake in some other piece of construction equipment- not sure what it was!
Oh and in case you are wondering... as a follow up to my last post, I took Mason to the dr. he had a double ear infection, went to meet with the ENT on Friday, and he is scheduled to go in for Tubes on the 6th of October... hopefully this will be the end of the ear infections!





3 comments:

gma said...

cute fireman!! I wondered if you had seen these pics of Micheal-lots more to come.

AOKI CIRCUS said...

I was hoping you would put the pictures from the fire station on here. Did you or mom take them? Cute pictures though. I'll post mine too.
I forgot we did this - that was SOO last week. jk.

Julie said...

How fun! Good luck with the tubes, ear infections are the worst. Your little man is so dang cute.