Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Tonight we carved pumpkins as a family for the first time... Tim the tool man thought that it would be a great idea to carve open the pumpkins with his electric saw... and I must say that it worked pretty well! Mason loved playing in the seeds and even thought that he might try them!

Before...


Power saw meets pumpkin!


Mason playing in the seeds...


Mike & Mason


Mason & Mom


The "WOOD-o-lantern"


Oh and after we finished carving pumpkins our little boy took his FIRST STEPS! I got it on video, but I can't get my video camera to load onto my computer... I will try to get some video tomorrow with my mom's camera to post... so stay tuned!

1 comment:

The Ottosen Family said...

That is so awesome that Mason took his first steps! What a fun night. Thanks for the comments... and thanks for being with me the other night. Thanks for all the advice and thanks for letting me us all your baby stuff! You are the best!!!