Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Yesterday was Mike's first Father's Day! The day started off as a normal Sunday at 2:45 AM for work, followed by 9 holes of golf, and a steak dinner over at my mom and dad's house.

I just want everyone to know how lucky Mason is to have a dad that spends so much time with him... sometimes I get jealous of how much time they get to spend together! Mike is such an amazing dad... better than I could have ever expected! I love you babe!


Mike & Mason



Mason playing in the grass

Ellie & Mason

Jake & Mason... sorry Jake... Mason is kind of turning into a toy hog! We will work on sharing!

4 comments:

Barb said...

great photos and such a nice thought about your wonderful and very lucky husband...and fast blogging !! I was surprised and very impressed..love ya Barbie.

gma said...

We missed you guys on father's day but the pics are sooooo cute as always! Tilly and Alicia posted-check them out.

John M said...

Katie,
We missed you and Michael on Father's Day! We love you 3 and are so thankful for you and the love that you show us.
Michael is great son/Dad/(Husband ? - will leave that one up to you), and you are a WONDERFUL daughter in law, and little Mason - well, you know how we love our grandkids.
Love you Blog - and it was fun to read your 50 things about you.
I actually have a day off and here I am reading Blogs...wonders never cease.
John

Julie said...

I would love to take some pictures of Mason. He looks just like his Daddy.