Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


and the winner is...

We took Mason to have his pictures taken a few weeks ago... hoping for a cute picture to use for a Valentine... we have to keep up with the Aoki's and the cute holiday cards they are always sending out! Needless to say my little stinker did not smile once... so Mike and I decided to have our own little photo shoot at our house! Thanks to the help of Mama Cher... this picture turned out way better than those taken at good ole JC Penney. I guess there is a reason that they lure you in with the free 8x10... all I can say is that I am glad I didn't spend a lot of money on the pictures.






3 comments:

The Ottosen Family said...

Yeah! Welcome, welcome... One of the managers at Matt's work quit so this week he will be working a ton. You, Mike & Mason will have to come over and keep us company... Play a little Wii... I still can't believe Michaels timing on the tow truck!
The blog looks awesome.
Love you guys,
Nat

AOKI CIRCUS said...

Post again!!!

The Ottosen Family said...

Hey, can't wait to see more posts!!!!!!!